|The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even "green screen" ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment. The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions. Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are. Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time. Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing. HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
The V-1HD has large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions. Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output and green lit buttons indicate the video that will be output on the next transition. The V-1HD even lets you know which inputs have sources connected by illuminating the buttons of the inputs with connected sources. The V-1HD features broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results. The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for instantly switching the video or applying effects. Three transition selection buttons permit quick change of mixing style to match style changes in a performance or broadcast. Transition effects include CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types). The auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs. By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance. Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video. The output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
Compositing two videos in one screen using Picture in Picture or the split function is ideal for seminars and presentations. The V-1HD also supports chroma key and luminance key which ideal for creating professional looking broadcasts using green screen backgrounds or for overlaying computer generated titles on top of video sources.
Many of the visual performance functions made popular by the V-4EX and V-8 are included. Use the knob A and knob B to apply and adjust effects to the A bus and B bus respectively. Nine types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible. Effects can also be triggered using the TRANSFORMER buttons for even more interactive visual performance possibilities.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
- Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad
- Video Output Connectors: HDMI OUTPUT: Type A (19pins) / HDMI PREVIEW: Type A (19pins) *HDCP Supported
- Video Input Connectors: HDMI INPUT 1-4: Type A (19pins) x 4 *HDCP Supported
- Video Processing: 4:2:2(Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit
- Video Input Formats: HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p (FORMAT switch = 720p) 1080/59.94i,1080/50i,1080/59.94p, 1080/50p (FORMAT switch = 1080i or 1080p) *The input interlaced video signal is converted to progressive video signal by internal processing. **The video signal frame rate is selected by SETUP parameters (59.94 or 50).
- Video Output Formats: HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p (FORMAT switch = 720p); 1080/59.94i,1080/50i(FORMAT switch = 1080i); 1080/59.94p,1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080p) *The video signal frame rate is selected by SETUP parameters (59.94 or 50).
- Video Effects: TRANSITION: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE/FAM/NAM/MOSAIC), WIPE (30 types), TRANSFORMER(11 types); EFFECTS: NEGATIVE, EMBOSS, COLORIZE, COLORPASS, POSTERIZE, SILHOUETTE, MONOCOLOR, FINDEDGE, FLIP, WH-LUMIKEY@, BK-LUMIKEY@, GR-CHROMAKEY@, BL-CHROMAKEY@, PinP(1/4)@, PinP(1/2)@, SPLIT(H-STRETCH)@. SPLIT(H-CENTER)@, SPLIT(V-STRETCH)@, SPLIT(V-CENTER)@ *@ marked Effects are effected common to A-BUS and B-BUS.
- Audio Processing: Sampling rate: 24bit/48kHz
- Audio Input Connectors: Digital: HDMI INPUT 1–4 (19 pins) x 4; Analog: AUDIO IN (RCA pin type), MIC (Stereo mini type, plug-in power supported)
- Audio Output Connectors: Digital: HDMI OUTPUT (HDMI Type A 19 pins), HDMI PREVIEW (HDMI Type A 19 pins); Analog: AUDIO OUT (RCA pin type), PHONES (Stereo mini type)
- Audio Input Level: AUDIO IN: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), MIC: -41 – -13dBu (Maximum : -1 dBu)
- Audio Input Impedance: AUDIO IN: 15 k ohms, MIC:10 k ohms
- Audio Output Level: AUDIO OUT: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), PHONES: 72mW + 72mW (32 ohms)
- Audio Output Impedance: AUDIO OUT: 1k ohms, PHONES: 10 ohms
- Audio Effects: EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Mastering effect
- Other Connectors: USB: B Type (for remote control from PC), MIDI: IN, OUT/THRU
- Other Functions: MEMORY (8 types), FREEZE (input video captured), BPM SYNC (auto transition synchronized to tempo), OUTPUT FADE (WHITE/BLACK)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions: 313 (W) x 102 (D) x 59 (H) mm / 12-1/3 (W) x 4 (D) x 2-1/3 (H) inches
- Weight: 1.2 kg (excluding AC adaptor) 2 lbs 10-2/5 oz